Christopher Lee died at his home at 93 years old. He played numerous roles over an extraordinary acting career. The most memorable one to Star Wars fans is in “Attack of the Clones” and part of “Revenge of the Sith” as the character, Count Dooku who was secretively the apprentice Sith Lord, Darth Tyrannus. His work will be long remembered. RIP.
- View http://www.facebook.com/igotswag77’s profile on Facebook
- View http://www.twitter.com/swag_77’s profile on Twitter
- View starwarsactorsguild77’s profile on Instagram
- View https://www.pinterest.com/iscaswag77/swag-77-~-star-wars-actors-guild-77/’s profile on Pinterest
- View https://www.youtube.com/user/SWAG77HOLOS’s profile on YouTube
- My Tweets