I like this recording of the Dave Filoni Prologue to Star Wars: A New Dawn by John Jackson Miller because it discusses Lucasfilm’s stance on their Story Group and unifying the canon by through trusting the Force. It opens up stories for all. There’s a huge misnomer and a lot of fans feel they can take out their frustrations on the main Star Wars social media sites. Well, forget the old way and trust the Force.
The Star Wars Actors Guild 77 would like you to listen and ponder this excellent sample.
- View http://www.facebook.com/igotswag77’s profile on Facebook
- View http://www.twitter.com/swag_77’s profile on Twitter
- View starwarsactorsguild77’s profile on Instagram
- View https://www.pinterest.com/iscaswag77/swag-77-~-star-wars-actors-guild-77/’s profile on Pinterest
- View https://www.youtube.com/user/SWAG77HOLOS’s profile on YouTube
- My Tweets