2013 SWAG 77 Social Media Pro
Posted by DrG
SWAG 77 stands for the Star Wars Actors Guild 77.
We manage Star Wars Social Media Entertainment and Performance on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Google+
What does that mean for you?
- You want to write that Star Wars story and you want it to be good, exciting and original. Did you know that Lucasfilm does not accept submissions? Do you have an inside contact? Did you know that most Lucasfilm writers have diverse writing background from the Wall Street Journal to only blogging? It is a business and we believe, social media is a great tool to see if you have a Star Wars story.
- You have written your Star Wars story, but how do you know it works? How do you know the audience enjoys it? A few comments on your Facebook profile does not mean it is good. Hiding your work until it is finished does not mean your audience will enjoy reading it.
- How do you know your story will resonate with your audience before the first print? Before submission to Smashwords or FanFiction.net? What if we told you, we can test that on social media for you. Is that something that might interest you?
WIIFM? What do you get out of this?
- Aren’t you tired of trying to figure out how to a Facebook page to building a core of followers on Twitter, to posting material that resonates on Tumblr? It is just time consuming. We manage your social media so that you don’t have to.
- You have confidence in your control of your desired content. We program and code all the links from website to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Google+. And we can do more than that.
- We are the cybersecurity specialists trained by experts in fan/follower management.
- As secondary administrators with over 10 years of experience, we are timely and personable. We are devoted to having your brand standout that shows off your creativity.
- We have been recognized by Lucasfilm and several other entertainment genres for our work. We are finalists for Social Media Awards and attend comic conventions. We have interviewed celebrities on our Podcasts and have celebrity administrators on our social media portals. We are in constant communication with corporate social media departments and we know their professional social media expectations.
SWAG 77, ISCA and Ariafya LLC are the Star Wars Social Media Entertainment and Performance specialists you should trust!
Should you think SWAG 77 is for you, contact us in the form below “2013 SWAG 77 Social Media Pro” for your evaluation today!
About DrGI must be crazy
Posted on 06/21/2013, in Characters, Fiction, Headcanon, Performance Screenplays, Podcasts77, Star Wars, Star Wars Episode VII, Star Wars Pages, SWAG 77 Business and tagged Celebration 6, Disney, Disney Corporation, Dr.G-, Entertainment, Facebook, Google+, Lucasfilm, Performance, Social Media, Star Wars, SWAG 77, Tumblr, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.
Comments are closed.